The Canadian Dairy Commission provides leadership to enhance the vitality of Canada's dairy industry for the benefit of Canadians.
Promoting growth and innovation in the manufacture and use of dairy products and components.
The CDC Market Bulletin presents the state of the Canadian dairy market.
- 2022/2023 Annual Report (November 30th, 2023)
- The adjustment to the farm gate price of milk is postponed to May 1st, 2024 (November 1st, 2023)
- Adjustment to the Support Price for Butter on May 1st 2024 (November 1st, 2023)
- Announcement on Price Adjustments in 2024 (October 30th, 2023)
- The National Pricing Formula and the February 1st, 2024 Farmgate Price of Milk Adjustments (October 13th, 2023)
- Results cost of production survey, National Pricing Formula, and exceptional circumstances (October 6th, 2023)
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Price of Milk (October 6th, 2023)
Online reporting system for the purchase and sale by further processors and distributors registered in the Special Milk Class Permit Program (SMCPP).
The SMCPP Permit Info Tool allows you to enter a permit number to view a listing of the eligible dairy ingredients assigned to that permit.
Login to your account.
Information and application form for Class 3(d) for mozzarella cheese for the use of Canadian mozzarella cheese by restaurants that prepare and cook pizza on site.
Use this web application to verify an import tender number.
Provides eligible further processors and animal feed manufacturers with the means to access Canadian manufactured dairy ingredients at competitive prices.
Learn about the programs that provide support to both dairy product manufacturers and food processors.
Dairy ingredient users can find the information they need to develop and market new dairy products, ingredients and food products.
Review these surveys to find information on the costs associated with milk production in Canada.
Learn about the Canadian dairy industry by consulting the online orientation modules.
Open a session here to consult the orientation modules.
Monthly updates on the state of the Canadian dairy market.
These fact sheets provide facts and statistics about the Canadian Dairy Commission and the Canadian dairy industry. The fact sheets can also be downloaded for quick consultation.
Press releases announcing farm gate milk prices from 2002-2022.
- General inquiries: 1-866-366-0676 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media inquiries:
- Special Milk Class Permit Program (SMCPP): email@example.com
- Restaurants Class 3(d): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dairy Innovation and Investment Fund: email@example.com